Retention and Graduation Rates of certificate or degree-seeking first-time full-time undergraduate students can be found on the website’s Student Right To Know page.
Additional Information concerning retention rates is available at the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) website. Follow these steps to access this information:
- Go to the IPEDS College Navigator at http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/
- In the “Name of School” box, type either Marion S. Whelan or Finger Lakes Health College of Nursing & Health Sciences.
- Click on the school name when it appears.
- For Graduation and Retention data, click on the Retention and Graduation Rates link to expand the selection
The U.S. Department of Education is required to post 26 items on the College Navigator website for each school, including a link to the school’s website that provides in an easily accessible manner:
- Student activities offered by the school
- Services offered by the school for individuals with disabilities
- Career placement services offered to students during and after enrollment
- Policies of the school related to transfer of credit from other schools.